HeartlandDiaryUSA.com

News Every Conservative Can Use

HeartlandDiaryUSA.com Down Home Welcome to Heartland Diary USA!

Welcome to Heartland Diary USA!

Welcome to Heartland Diary USA, the new website of Montana author Frank Miele, the former editor of The Daily Inter Lake. Frank’s weekly column on national politics is now published on Mondays at realclearpolitics.com and will also be linked here.

“After 14 years of writing my Editor’s 2 Cents column for the Daily Inter Lake in Kalispell, Montana, I have retired as managing editor. With the encouragement of my many readers, I have decided to continue writing a weekly column of conservative political commentary under a new brand — Heartland Diary USA. Hope you enjoy — and stay in touch!

You can email me at frank@HeartlandDiaryUSA.com or follow me on Facebook at @HeartlandDiaryUSA or on Twitter or Parler @HeartlandDiary.

If you enjoy reading these daily essays, you can help support my work by purchasing one of my books through these links. There are three volumes in the Why We Needed Trump” series.

They are available at Amazon in paperback or Kindle editions, but if you click my associate links and purchase anything at all, I may get a referral fee because I am an Amazon Associate. (Sorry, but purchases by personal friends and family are not allowed.) Thank you!

You can also help by subscribing to Heartland Diary on YouTube by clicking here to get the latest News Every Conservative Can Use. I need 1,000 subscribers to be able to get YouTube to pay me.

Frank Miele, Kalispell MT

October 22, 2018

27 thoughts on “Welcome to Heartland Diary USA!”

1. Jan Rayford says:

so delighted to see you…or, I guess, read you again

1. Frank Miele says:

Thanks! Looking forward to the new adventure and appreciate all my longtime readers!

1. Sara Connor says:

Thank you for continuing to share your thoughts and opinions in a public forum. Your Voice is greatly needed. Your continual reasonable presentations of the political landscape are a brilliant light!

The “Revisionist Historians” need to be reminded that in ignorance of past history, the worst of history will repeat itself.

1. Frank Miele says:

Thanks. Appreciate the support.

2. Mark Haag says:

Thanks Frank for staying plugged in and sharing your wisdom with your followers.

3. Gary says:

Excited for you in your new adventure, I have always enjoyed our mutual respect but especially your extremely intelligent anaylys of the issues. I feel like I am getting truth which is rare. I look forward to future writings, God Bless and keep you and yours.

1. admin says:

Thanks Gary. That is very kind. I hope I can live up to your high praise!

4. Anonymous says:

Happy to see your op-eds back where we can glean new ideas and great commentary. Rick

5. Anonymous says:

Local editorial page/letters aint what she used to be…. .

Very glad you remain in the Loop..

Sent out your new venture to many .Near and Far..

Including a Calif. friend who added you to his growing blogsite.

Actually, I, just yesterday sent out to friends an immigration letter I wrote /you published June 30TH 2013. Not much has changed

5 years latter.not much has changed

Thanks for the opportunity to be heard ………..

Best of luck……….Never surrender
    BenjScout
    Mont.Terr.

1. Frank Miele says:

I know there have been some changes at DIL. Somewhat inevitable due to changing market, which is partly why I retired! Thanks for sharing my site with your friends!

6. LeAna Sacrison says:

So glad our community can still stay connected to your editorials, Thanks!

1. Frank Miele says:

Kind of you to say so. Thanks.

7. LeAna Sacrison says:

My family is always interested to read what you are thinking!

1. Frank Miele says:

Thanks!

8. Nancy McGunagle says:

Caught part of your great interview this morning on KGEZ. Delighted to have been given this website and the link to your column on realclearpolitics.com to share with others who appreciate thoughtful, sane, conservative viewpoints. Look forward, as well, to reading your books on Amazon. Lucky us!

1. Frank Miele says:

Thanks Nancy! Appreciate your continued support. Tomorrow morning I’ll be on Aaron Flint’s show on KJJR at 8:40.

9. Nancy and Bill McGunagle says:

Missed it, but, now that I’m a bona fide subscriber, i’ve already received 2 posts that are exceptional in their clarity. For busy folks like us, it helps to have a trusted intermediary to summarize in plain lingo current conflicts like Brexit and Trump’s plan going forward to expose the “real conspiracy”. Am spreading the word.

1. Frank Miele says:

Thanks! I need help to get the word out to my longtime readers!

10. Tim Adams says:

Frank,

Thought I’d come see what you’re doing now
    and ask which political party is running the
    DIL OPED page nowadays. They don’t seem
    to approve of opposition to the LGBTQXYZ
    crowd.

I’m glad you’re up and running with a column.
    You’re a smooth writer

1. Frank Miele says:

Thanks Tim. Yeah I’m over the hill at the “new” Inter Lake. Hope you sign up as a subscriber at Heartland Diary USA website and Youtube pages!

11. Edwin Allman says:

Mr. Miele –

I just discovered your web site after reading your columns in RCP. You are a keen observer and a brilliant writer. You latest column about “Lenin-ization” of American politics made me laugh out loud, especially the line about whether we really needed to know whether socialism “sucks”! 🙂

I look forward to your next post. Have a great day!

1. Frank Miele says:

Thanks Edward! I appreciate the kind words. You can subscribe at the end of any page on my site by just entering your email address. Then you will get my daily posts in your inbox! Looking forward to your input!

12. Cagedegl says:

I just read your FEAR MSM article. I spent 10 years in the military, and over 16 years working for the government with a security clearance. It amazes me that the media and all they fake news reporters seem to feel that they know exactly what is going into and coming out of the oval office. We are not showing all of the things that are happening behind the scene that we are being shown. I know that the average public has absolutely no idea of what is truly happening in our government and behind closed doors. I have seen some of my work come up in a movie 15 years after I worked on it. The American public and the media have an arrogance that is unequaled. For them to think they know what is really going on is absolute stupidity. Thank you for your article, thank you for your reality check, and thank you for standing against the fake media.

1. Frank Miele says:

Thanks for the comment and for sharing your experience!

13. Anonymous says:

I had enjoyed reading your articles until I noticed the deliberate shady racist undertones. In today’s articles about Trish Regan (Raegan) then i read the sentence regarding the “circling the wagons”
    I live on a Native American reservation. You can do better. Please do better.

14. Peter Gostin says:

Just got through reading your latest book “How We Got Here – The Left’s Assault On The Constitution”. Never have I read 500 pages so quickly! It is the best book I have read this year and I strongly encourage your audience to pick up a copy. Keep up the great writing, Frank!

1. Frank Miele says:

Thanks Peter. That is high praise and much appreciated. If you have the time, I could always use a review on Amazon! Best, Frank