Another great performance late Tuesday from Rep. Elise Stefanik as she questioned Ambassador Kurt Volker and White House NSC aide Tim Morrison.
Stefanik, who has proved to have the mettle to stand up to the intimidation tactics of Chairman Adam Schiff, went through a long list of possible wrongdoings and had the witnesses confirm that President Trump had not engaged in any of them.
In essence, she completely demolished the Democrats’ sham impeachment narrative, which claims that President Trump abused his power and engaged in some kind of metaphysical bribery.
You should watch this video, and be prepared to applaud at the end. Bravo, Rep. Stefanik!
Additional Day 3 Posts:
- Anti-Trump witness Vindman seen as ‘leaker’ of questionable judgment
- Schiff uses fake law to order witness not to talk about whistleblower he doesn’t know! Sad.
- Alex Vindman’s ‘me too’ moment — Trump forced himself on Ukraine
- Adam Schiff is the only witness Adam Schiff needs to hear from
- Alexander Vindman: The man who would be president, but forgot to be elected
WHO WE ARE
Frank Miele has spent four decades in the news business and now offers conservative commentary to counter the left-wing bias in the national media. If you enjoy reading these daily essays, I hope you will consider purchasing one of my books. They are available at Amazon in paperback or Kindle editions. My new book — “The Media Matrix: What if everything you know is fake?” — shows that Fake News has been around for years. The “Why We Needed Trump” trilogy tackles the politics of the last two decades: Part 1 is subtitled “Bush’s Global Failure: Half Right.” Part 2 is “Obama’s Fundamental Transformation: Far Left.” Part 3 is “Trump’s American Vision: Just Right.” Also consider subscribing to Heartland Diary on YouTube by clicking here for News Every Conservative Can Use.